Are you considering whether or not you should buy a fire pit? With so many options to re-decorate your backyard, putting together a fire pit can be only one of the many options you have to make. As the summer is coming closer, I’m sure you’re wondering what you’re going to do with your backyard. Your backyard is a great place for you and your friends to hang out other than the living room. Building a gas fire pit is a simple and easy way for you to get started.
Here are 10 reasons why you should buy a gas fire pit.
- Your friends and family will have a better impression of your home. The best part about a fire pit is that your friends and family feel welcomed. A fire pit adds a feeling of warmth when they are welcomed into your backyard. We don’t know every single person when we invite people to our homes. Your son or daughter may be bringing a special someone for you to meet. A big party you plan may involve inviting friends of friends. Having a fire pit in your home is the perfect setting to set a good first impression to your home.
- You get to share your creative style. Putting together a fire pit is so much fun because you have so many options to choose from. There’s round fire pits, rectangular fire pits, square fire pits, and more. You can choose from a variety of rocks or fire medias. You can decorate your fire pit with different colored rocks and mix them with a number of different colors. You can share your creative outdoor living space and show them off to your friends.
- You can turn on your fire pit anytime. Having a bad day? There are moments where I just want to get away from everything. You’re home should be a sanctuary for you to unwind. It should be a refuge from the stresses of life. Instead of going away somewhere, why not stay home? Building a nice backyard with a fire pits gets you to relax in your own home.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning. Who likes cleaning? Not me. Using wood means you have deal with cleaning up all the flame residue and ashes from the wood. You have to take out your vacuum cleaner, suck out all the ashes or sweep the ashes into a trash bag. Don’t forget, you might risk getting burned so you have to wait to clean up. The longer you wait, the longer it’ll take for you to get up and go clean. You have to find rubber gloves and collect all the unburned wood pieces. What’s even more annoying is that you have to find a place to store them. Why deal with cleaning after you’ve unwinded and had a great time?
- You don’t have to worry about how much wood you need to buy. When you’re planning a party with friends and family, you don’t want to have one other thing on your list to handle. People can stay longer at your party so you might not know how much wood you want to buy. Ever have one of those spontaneous nights where you want friends to sleepover and talk all night by the fire? It can be such a hassle when you just want friends to come over and you have to run to the grocery store to grab some wood. A gas fire pit makes it so easy to plan. Turn on your fire pit, order delivery, and relax.
- You control how big or how small you want your flame to be. Being able to adjust your flame based on the weather is a perfect way for you and your guests to feel comfortable at your home. Ever been to a bonfire and the front of your body was too hot but your back was icy cold? A gas fire pit allows you to stay warm comfortably with its control system. You don’t have to fiddle around with the number of logs you should put into the pit.
- It’s much more environmentally friendly. When you’re using a gas fire pit, the flames actually produce no smoke. It’s also odorless. And, you’re also saving trees from getting cut.
- Ignition is easy. Having a fire pit in your backyard is so easy when all you need to do is turn a nob or use a key to start your fire. You don’t have to deal with pouring liquid gas onto the wood and light the fire. You can have the fire as long as you want without getting up and adding more wood into the fire.
- Fire glass actually produces more heat than real wood. Some people might assume that firewood produces more heat than fire glass, but that’s actually quite the opposite. It radiates 3-4 times more heat because of the reflective surface of the glass. The glass radiates heat and provides a constant flow.
- You don’t have to breathe in all the smoke and risk your health. Smoke can get into your eyes and can aggravate chronic heart and lung diseases. When the particles get into your eyes and respiratory system, your eyes can burn, experience runny nose, and maybe be diagnosed for bronchitis. When you get a gas fire pit, you’re lowering the risk of having of these diseases.
Fire pits provide endless opportunities to enjoy outdoors with friends and family. Imagine spending your nights roasting marshmallows and laughing with friends. What better way to start your summer than building a gas fire pit? It makes for late night unforgettable conversations. For those of you who already have a gas fire pit in your home, how do you like it? What are your plans for the summer season? Share your thoughts with us!